Nagios - Attribute based authorization

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Fri Nov 5 08:56:26 CET 2010

Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> On 11/02/2010 07:23 PM, Vágó Tibor wrote:
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> ok, thanks for your information.
>>
> I've had a peak. The patch is extremely weirdly indented, making
> it hard to follow. Spaces are mixed with tabs and the tabsetting
> seems to be non-standard.
>
> Re-indent your parts of the code to either match the current
> coding standards or to match those used in the linux kernel
> project and re-submit a new diff. Then I'll have a look again.

Just a note while working on this - I'd recommend changing
authorization.cfg into cgiauth.cfg since it's a cgi specific
implementation and does not relate directly to the core. By not changing
the name, it might be misleading for users thinking of somewhat core
authorization somewhere.

Kind regards,
Michael

--