Tinderbox

Bernd Arnold bernd_a at gmx.de
Thu Nov 4 16:29:42 CET 2010

Hi!

Am 04.11.2010 um 13:56 schrieb Ton Voon <tonvoon at gmail.com>:

> On 4 Nov 2010, at 10:58, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
>
>> Nagios' tinderbox, http://tinderbox.nagios.org/nagios/status.html,
>> shows one buildbox as failing due to TAP::Parser missing. If the
>> person responsible for that systems is on this list, I'd take it
>> kindly if you could re-install that package.
>
> Oooh! Lots more tinderboxen! Where did those come from?

I'm working on three (ntb*) of them currently. I think they are completely set up in the next few days.

>> Ton, if the build is still failing on that system in a week, could
>> you remove it from the tinderbox page?
>
> The way it works is just based on whoever sends reports in. I guess I
> could hack the code to ignore reports from certain hostnames, but
> that's not currently possible.
>
> Ton

If you know which ssh key is associated with the failing host, you could remove that key. Of course that would eliminate all tinderboxes using that key.

The admin mail field in the build report shows the person responsible for each tinderbox. I know, I don't set the variable too :-)

Bernd

http://p.sf.net/sfu/SAP-dev2dev