Nagios - Attribute based authorization

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Nov 3 11:43:19 CET 2010

On 11/02/2010 07:23 PM, Vágó Tibor wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> ok, thanks for your information.

I've had a peak. The patch is extremely weirdly indented, making
it hard to follow. Spaces are mixed with tabs and the tabsetting
seems to be non-standard.

Re-indent your parts of the code to either match the current
coding standards or to match those used in the linux kernel
project and re-submit a new diff. Then I'll have a look again.

Thanks

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.

Achieve Improved Network Security with IP and DNS Reputation.
Defend against bad network traffic, including botnets, malware,
phishing sites, and compromised hosts - saving your company time,
money, and embarrassment.   Learn More!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/hpdev2dev-nov