Fix some compiler warnings

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Sun May 2 03:40:16 CEST 2010

On 2010-05-01 18:05, Stephen Gran wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that building NDO with -Wall resulted in a few compiler
> warnings, so I fixed them up while I was looking at other things.  The
> attached patch is the result.
Yep that's true - instance_id is defined as "%lu" aka "unsigned long"
and at several calls it's being handled as "%d" which is rather
annoying. Regarding compiler errors, I also need to fix several things
on IDOUtils though ;)

Maybe someone like you will able to maintain NDOUtils and fix those
things - we will do on Icinga though :)

> Again, if you'd prefer it in git-am style, that's fine, just let me
> know.
I would prefer this really, since in a while Ethan should at least say
"hey GIT is cool, Andreas develops it, we should take care of it"
Meanwhile, I've recognized such issues while building packages on Icinga
IDOUtils - maybe you'd like to test and write something over there?

Kind regards,
Michael