Nagios Installer

Mohammed Murphy mohammed.murphy at tandberg.com
Wed Mar 31 20:00:01 CEST 2010

Hello again,

Thanks for all your help and answers two weeks ago. I have come up with
a few more questions that need answering. In this email, I want to ask
about how Nagios finds the main Nagios configuration file and the
cgi/plugins directory. The reason for this, is that I am trying to write
an installer-type application that will run on the same box as Nagios.
This installer will need to access the main Nagios configuration file to
add some directives & create some commands etc, perhaps place a cgi app
into the cgi directory and then dump an appropriate plugin into the
plugins directory. Since this is to be automated, I wondered if there
were any helpful environment variables which are set when Nagios is
installed which would allow the installer-type application to find the
required paths automatically. Or whether there is a well-known
methodology for tackling this kind of problem.

Thanks

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev