Fix in CVS HEAD for contactgroup expansion

Ton Voon ton.voon at opsera.com
Mon Mar 29 16:55:11 CEST 2010

Hi!

I've just committed a fix for a problem that hit me. If a contactgroup
is set but cannot be expanded, nagios silently drops the expansion and
all the other contact groups as well. The output from the validation
says "Error: Could not find any contactgroup matching ...", but it
comes back with Errors: 0 in the validation process.

The change now errors when an unknown contact group is specified.
There's a test case for this and all the existing test cases pass as
well, but I'd appreciate information if this works for you.

Ton

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev