New field in service_struct

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Mar 23 16:04:22 CET 2010

On 03/23/2010 03:02 PM, Samuel Mutel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to add in objects.h a field to service_struct so I put after "int
>      last_state;"
>       int last_state_before_flapping;
>
> For the moment, I just put this line. When I compil Nagios and after a
> notification, the process crash with Program received signal SIGSEGV,
> Segmentation fault.
>
> Do you have an idea ?

If you're using any kind of eventbroker module that access raw service
objects, they will need to be re-compiled or Nagios will crash.

If you're re-building without making sure all sources that use the
objects.h header file is recompiled (not just re-linked), you'll get
a crash.

Other than that, I really can't think of anything.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev