Actions for Ethan

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Mar 10 10:27:19 CET 2010

On 03/09/2010 06:52 PM, Thomas Guyot-Sionnest wrote:

> On 2010-03-09 03:38, Ton Voon wrote:
>> Ethan,
>>
>> Can I request a few actions as you seem to be the only one with access
>> to this:
>>     * the nagios-users mailing list has a reply-to of nagios-users in
>> mailman. This is already set for nagios-devel. The amount of times I
>> have replied off-list by accident is very annoying!
>>     * we cut a Nagios 3.2.1 release. Although the DST bug only occurs
>> going back in time, a release prior to the DST changes in a few weeks
>> would be comforting to users
>>     * we have a branch for the stable 3.2 code (I'm happy to update the
>> dev guidelines for how to use this branch), and allow CVS HEAD for new
>> development work
>
> Is there any chances we migrate Nagios CVS to Git? I've managed the
> migration for Nagios-plugins and I will be glad to help with anything.

Ethan is currently too busy to learn a new scm, so we're holding off on
the conversion a bit.

> This is what the current repository would look like (Not up to date; my
> sync script uses patched git-cvsimport and refuses to run when I install
> Git updates, I can fix it tonight)
>
> http://repo.or.cz/w/nagios.git
>
> Sourceforge can host the Git projects and the url below can then become
> a mirror. I can convert NRPE and NSCA as well.

I already have a converted repository which i continuously update.
The intention is that it will be hosted on devteams.nagios.org at
some future time.

Thanks for the offer though. You've done a stellar job on the
nagiosplugin repository conversion.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval