[RFC] - NDOUtils duplicate lines problem

shadih rahman shadhin71 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 06:07:43 CET 2010

I am using innodb.  I have worked with Hendrik's prescribed solution on a
very small installation of nagios and it appears to hold.  I hope to do the
bigger dump over weekend and hope for the best.  Thanks for all your help on
this.

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Michael Friedrich <
michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at> wrote:

> shadih rahman wrote:
> > Michael,
> >    Thanks for your responds.  Now if I upgrade to 1.4b9, would that fix
> > the problem for future queries.
>
> Looking at CVS head there is no such fix applied.
> but you define those unique keys yourself anyways - just small parts to
> do and already mentioned in a post some while ago by hendrik.
>
> >     I can deal with existing data later.  Please advise on this.  Thanks
>
> 46 gb is a bunch of data. and that within mysql. are you using myisam or
> innodb? and did you think about moving to postgres/oracle?
> --
> DI (FH) Michael Friedrich
> michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
> Tel: +43 1 4277 14359
>
> Vienna University Computer Center
> Universitaetsstrasse 7 A-1010 Vienna, Austria

Cordially,
Shadhin Rahman