[RFC] - NDOUtils duplicate lines problem

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 3 13:49:30 CET 2010

shadih rahman wrote:
> I just discovered this.  I have a huge database... close to 46 gig to be
> exact.  Can you provide some help with this.  Thanks

Ask your DBA about altering the datasets in a way that the information
gets merged back into one row. Check back on the post a while ago back
in November where I was pointing out what's been wrong.

The other stuff is more or less table creation and minor code hacks.
Work stuff requires me to leave NDOUtils alone and focus on Icinga and
IDOUtils, so I won't be able to provide a patch for that.

This bug is btw shipped with Nagios XI, it uses NDOUtils 1.4b8 ...

Kind regards,
Michael

--
DI (FH) Michael Friedrich