New Nagios dev branch?

Ethan Galstad egalstad at nagios.org
Fri Jan 29 06:36:40 CET 2010

Ton Voon wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Are we having a new Nagios development branch soon? I have some
> functionality to do with distributed environments (synchronising
> states, comments and downtime) which shouldn't go into a 3.2 branch.
>
> Ton

We can.  HEAD has usually been the latest/greatest, but it probably
makes sense for an experimental branch.

Can you provide more details on what it is you are proposing to add?
Synchronization stuff may make more sense being implemented as a NEB
mobule or addon, so I'd like to see what's on the plate.

- Ethan Galstad

http://p.sf.net/sfu/theplanet-com