Nagios - Attribute based authorization

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Dec 13 13:46:03 CET 2010

On 12/13/2010 01:15 PM, Vágó Tibor wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> can U have a look at the new diff?

I've had a look. With this patch, what happens when someone tries to
connect and the environment variable "entitlement" isn't set? It
seems to me as if the code would then bomb out, forcing users to set
up a bunch of variables they've never needed to before. That's not
acceptable.

Also, the documentation part of the patch seems to be missing. The
example config file contains some basic examples, but what they do
isn't explained anywhere.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.