Bug and (loosely related) patch: Nagios 3.2.1 config.cgi, commands with $ARGs$

Jochen Bern Jochen.Bern at LINworks.de
Sun Aug 29 18:24:32 CEST 2010

Ethan Galstad wrote:
> Thanks Jochen - In CVS now.

Sorry for the extra work, but there'll be at least one more update - I
used strtok() where I *should* have used my_strsep() from the cgiutils
(i.e., "check_this_out!!!!!cool!!" gets erroneously interpreted as
"check_this_out!cool") ...

Regards,
								J. Bern

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-atom-d2d