(no subject)

Diego Roccia diego.roccia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:50:52 CEST 2010

Hi guys,
  Sorry for the post crossing, but I just realized that maybe this is
the right list for my request.
 I'm integrating nagios in an homemade monitoring and asset
management solution, with dokuwiki and request tracker. In order to
accomplish it, I need the cgi not to print <head> part of the page.
running through the code, I've found out that I've to pass the
"embedded=true" option. Awesome; Exactly what I was looking for. But
the links in the generated page will not inherit the "embedded"
options, so, with the next click I will receive a complete HTML page.
I did not find any cgi.conf option for adding a "static" part to all
links.
Before I'll start to patch all CGIs, do you have some advice?

thanks in advance
Diego