servicegroup view inconsistency

shadih rahman shadhin71 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:38:12 CET 2009

All,
   I am seeing some inconsistencies in status.cgi.  I have servicegroup "A"
which is running on 2 hosts.  When I go to the following link.  on top there
are two sections "Host Status Totals" and "Service Status total".  On my
"Host Status Total" section it should only show host status of the 2 hosts
that are associated with service "A".  Instead it shows all hosts for entire
nagios instance.  Is this a bug please advise on this.  Thanks

define host {
        host_name          host1
        use                     atg-standard
        hostgroups           Aprod-groups
        alias                   host1
        address                 host1
        contact_groups         something
}
define host {
        host_name             host2
        use                     atg-standard
        hostgroups             Aprod-groupsgroups
        alias                   host2
        address                 host2
        contact_groups       something

}