Solaris Nagios packages

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed May 20 17:07:16 CEST 2009

lists wrote:
> Hi Dev's,

Hello.

> Not sure if any one does this still but...
>
> I was making a Solaris Nagios package and have edited the Nagios
> Makefile.in as below.

Right. Can I perhaps ask you to cull some blank lines next time you
post to nagios-devel? Right now everything looks *very* disjointed.

[ tutorial stuff cut out ]

I can't quite make sense of the diff format, but it appears to lack
context entirely. Is there any chance you can resubmit it in the
unified diff format? With GNU diff, you get unified diff format by
a command such as this:

  diff -u <old> <new>

Unified diff format always has at least 3 lines of context, which
makes it possible to apply the patch even if line-number have changed
slightly.

Thanks.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

Register now for Nordic Meet on Nagios, June 3-4 in Stockholm
 http://nordicmeetonnagios.op5.org/

on peace.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/businessobjects