hostgroup view with hosts not having any service

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon May 18 16:26:53 CEST 2009

shadih rahman wrote:
> Can someone comment on this please?  Thanks

Imo, it's too late to change the targets of the links now. People have come
to rely on where they land when clicking a link in the Nagios GUI.

However, I would accept a patch that prints a message on the screen saying
"This host has no services associated with it. Click *here* to go to the
extended host information page.".

Alternatively, a patch that redirects the user to the extinfo page in case
the service detail listing turns up empty would also be accepted.

I'm a bit too busy to work on this myself though, as $dayjob is taking an
ever increasing amount of time as the Nordic Meet on Nagios draws nearer, so
someone else will have to step up and do the actual work. Care to submit a
patch, Shadih?