Bad service scheduling problem - not reviewed.

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Sun May 17 22:03:54 CEST 2009

Alessandro Ren wrote:

> Why was not the patch sent by Ricardo reviewed ?

It is being reviewed. I have it locally in my patch tree, but not
published yet. I managed to very nearly screw up when auto-porting
my patches from git to CVS, so I started fiddling with
git-cvsexportcommit and various magic stuff, so I haven't gotten
this far yet.

>     I fixes this problem
> http://markmail.org/message/gb2psbzhxvk3tm77#query:+page:1+mid:ubowr6kohcfegxlm+state:results

Yup. In short; I'll apply it, but not until tomorrow.

Thanks for the reminder though. It never hurts :-)