Tests in Nagios

Ton Voon ton.voon at opsera.com
Wed May 13 10:09:24 CEST 2009

Hi!

I've made some commits last night into the Nagios code with some minor
bug fixes. However, the main change is that I've added a test
directory which uses the perl TAP test scripts.

You can run the test scripts in the usual matter:
   ./configure
   make
   make test

There are currently 4 test scripts (related to the changes I've
applied).

More details here: http://community.nagios.org/wiki/index.php/Developer_Guidelines

So if you make changes to Nagios, you should add a test script
(*cough* *Andreas* *cough* :) ).

Ton