Strange service scheduling

Ricardo Maraschini ricardo.maraschini at opservices.com.br
Mon Mar 30 22:13:06 CEST 2009

Hello,

----- Bernd Arnold <bernd_a at gmx.de> wrote:
> Please try my patch and check if the services are re-scheduled
> properly then. If the re-scheduling isn't working correctly though
> you're running Nagios with this patch, please tell me too.

Regarding your patch, I though in another solution, why we don't call the function:

get_next_valid_time(preferred_time,&next_valid_time,svc->check_period_ptr);

as

get_next_valid_time(current_time,&next_valid_time,svc->check_period_ptr);

The problem occurs when preferred_time( that is current_time + svc->check_interval in case of error on call run_async_service_check) is inside timeperiod configuration.

-rm