Custom order in Hostgroup overview?

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Fri Mar 20 14:34:39 CET 2009

Hi all

It seems there's no way to customise the order of hostgroups in the
overview, so I thought it might be convenient to add a given order in
the hostgroup definition, something like display_order 1. Now, I
haven't touched the nagios code since the 1.x days, and the skiplists
seems to do all the ordering now. Now can I do this custom ordering?

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
(+47) 97542685 / 98013356
roy at karlsbakk.net
--
I all pedagogikk er det essensielt at pensum presenteres
intelligibelt. Det er en elementært imperativ for alle pedagoger å