timzones

Nick np121 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 09:51:59 CET 2009

Hello

I have some hosts and services that the notifications need to be sent to 2
people ONLY during office hours

The problem is that the 2 are in different world times zones

Is I possible for a feature to be added to future versions for this

Eg.  In the contact config to add a variable as to what time zone the
contact is in, relative to GMT

Also to add a config file where can be added the start/end dates DST's for
the various times zones

Unless you programmers have a better way of doing this

Many thanks in advance

Nick