Event Profiler Patch

Mathieu Gagné mgagne at iweb.com
Sat Jun 6 00:42:21 CEST 2009

On 6/5/09 6:29 PM, Steven D. Morrey wrote:
> p.s.  Let me know how that patch goes on a 3x system I don't have a running 3x to test it on, so all i can promise with that one is that it compiles :)

I'm trying it on a Nagios 3.0.6 system. Note that I had to remove all
references to EVENT_CHECK_PROGRAM_UPDATE because it's an event only
available in Nagios 3.1.x.

All volatile data are already located on tmpfs partitions. So I'll have
to try without tmpfs partitions afterward so I can compare impact on
performances.

--
Mathieu