Nagios dashboard...

Edgar Matzinger nagiosdev at edgar-matzinger.nl
Thu Jul 30 20:17:31 CEST 2009

Hello list,

  I've created a simple dashboard (see attachment...) which is an
extension of cgi.c. This dashboard was originally added to nagios 2.12.
But has been ported to nagios 3.0.6. Alle gauges you see are PNGs and
foreach hostgroup, 2 of them are created: one for all hosts and one for
all services in a hostgroup. The PNGs are created using the gd library.

If someone wants it I can create a patch file...

HTH, cu l8r, Edgar.
--
                                                        ''~``
                                                       ( o o )