External Sourceforge link causes mixed content error in Firefox

Nathan Grennan nagios-devel at cygnusx-1.org
Thu Jul 30 19:54:26 CEST 2009

    I run my installation of Nagios with ssl, but receive a message of
mixed content from Firefox 3.5.1. I have seen this for a long time, and
finally decided to investigate it and fix it.

    I have attached a patch to main.html that changes it from an
external http img src references to a local img src reference like all
the others. I have also attached the Sourceforge logo graphic for your
convenience. The patch is against nagios 3.0.6.

   An alternative method would be to just remove the Sourceforge logo
reference from main.html all together.