NagiosQL 3.0.0 released

Rouven Homann rouven.homann at cimt-ag.de
Thu Jan 8 11:20:03 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

we finally made it and released NagiosQL 3.0.0 and relaunched our website. For everyone not knowing, NagiosQL is a webbased Nagios Administration Tool. We hope we have all Nagios 3 features included and hopefully you like the new version. Our Demo on our website (2.0.2) is still outdated until this weekend, but you can download the new release and try for yourself from our website. Give me your thoughts if you like :)

NagiosQL: http://www.nagiosql.org

Regards,

Rouven