is there an addon like this?

StevenXu(gmail) 516888 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:16:47 CET 2009

Hi folks,
I am looks for an addon does SSH server function, which can launch ssh or
telnet window inside nagios web page by clicking the host icon. The
SSH/Telnet session is connected between nagios web server and target host.
it  will not need client computer install any remote control program. To try
monitoring the network status, I only need to login Nagios web page once
from any computer which can browse internet.
Is this kind of addon or software already come out yet?

Thanks for your time and please point me to the right way, how can i do it?

Steven