Inherit service contacts from host

Marek Marczykowski marmarek at staszic.waw.pl
Sun Feb 22 10:34:58 CET 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 09:06:56AM +0100, Mattias Ryrlén wrote:
> Hm. correct me if im wrong but isn't this similar to the default
> behavure when you don't have a contact/group for your service or
> service-template, it inherit the contact/group from the host.

Ok, it works, thanks. Field "contact_groups" is marked as required for
service in documentation and it commented by "You must specify at least
one contact or contact group in each service definition.", so I didn't
try that configuration. So maybe this useful behaviour should be
included in docs...

--
Regards,
Marek Marczykowski          |   gg:2873965