High latencies problem.

Alessandro Ren alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br
Thu Feb 19 15:15:44 CET 2009

     The status_update_interval=60 created and bad effect, as I found
out the DEFAULT_ORPHAN_CHECK_INTERVAL is also 60 and is hard coded, all
hosts and services started to be orphaned and nagios stopped processing
the cheks and rescheduling all hosts and services some ours after its
restart.
     Would it be ok to raise the orphan check inteval?

     ][s.