feature request

shadih rahman shadhin71 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:46:45 CET 2009

All,
   I already added this to nagios community wishlist page.  However just
wanted to add here.  I would love to see the following feature in nagios web
interface.  I can dedicate time to get involve in it.  Please advise on
this.  Thanks

status.cgi page should provide check boxes so one can select multiple host
or multiple services. Upon selecting one should be able to
acknowledge,disable or enable alert.

--
Cordially,
Shadhin Rahman