nagios reschedule forced service check

shadih rahman shadhin71 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 00:53:53 CET 2009

All,
   When I do reschedule service check from web interface and go to the next
window,  I have an option to select froce check or regular reschedule
service check.  I noticed from nagios.log that both when I select the above
mentioned option and deselect the option, macro being passed onto was
"SCHEDULE_SVC_CHECK".  I think we want to pass
"SCHEDULE_FORCED_SVC_CHECK<http://www.nagios.org/developerinfo/externalcommands/commandinfo.php?command_id=129>"
.  Please advise on this.  Thanks

--
Cordially,