New Nagios implementation proposal

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Fri Dec 18 10:27:10 CET 2009

I am using Nagios for a long time, and lately i had a few peeks in the
code and I must say even without this POC I was thinking for a very long
time: the best would be a proper re-rewrite and re-design in a modern
language.

After following this topic here i have to say Jean has some very valid
points. But i don't think this can happen within the nagios project. So
I'd say make your own project out of it.

Chris

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach