Antwort: Re: [Nagios-users] Alternatives to NSCA?

Sascha.Runschke at gfkl.com Sascha.Runschke at gfkl.com
Mon Dec 14 14:52:11 CET 2009

> Why don't you create a libmcrypt.a and statically link it into your
> nsca, thereby not requiring mcrypt as an external library at runtime?

That's actually a good question.
Sadly I have a 128kb size limit on files I can deploy via the
mechanism we use. A statically linked send_nsca is roundabout 600k.
Sadly I cannot link _only_ libmcrypt statically, it's all or
nothing - or my gcc-fu is just too weak, who knows ;)

GFKL Financial Services AG
Vorstand: Dr. Peter Jänsch (Vors.), Jürgen Baltes, Dr. Tom Haverkamp
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Georg F. Thoma
Sitz: Limbecker Platz 1, 45127 Essen, Amtsgericht Essen, HRB 13522