Tinderbox builds

Ton Voon ton.voon at opsera.com
Fri Aug 21 15:54:02 CEST 2009

On 21 Aug 2009, at 09:52, Hiren Patel wrote:

> Ton Voon wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I've setup the required central server for Tinderbox builds now. I've
>> added a server so this is run every 24 hours now.
>>
>> Status page: http://tinderbox.nagios.org/nagios/status.html
>>
>> Information page:  http://tinderbox.nagios.org (redirects to wiki)
>>
>> If you care about Nagios building and running correctly on your
>> platform of choice, please take a look at the pages to setup
>> tinderbox
>> builds on your systems. I'll be pleased to setup the necessary access
>> for you to send your reports to the central server.
>>

> interesting, and nice :)
> what platforms do we currently have builds for?

That's easy - look at: http://tinderbox.nagios.org/nagios/status.html

I could add more, but actually, I want more participation from the
community.

> and which are the most
> common ones we want to start out with?

Add which ever ones you are interested in. There's the ability to add
in configure options, so I can see that you may want to test that
certain configure options work as expected.

Ton