UI still showing new version available, even though I'm on 3.2.0

Jon Angliss jon at netdork.net
Sat Aug 15 04:06:39 CEST 2009

I've been running CVS version for a while, and it was only recently
that I noticed that the main pages had changed to PHP, whilst the core
pages were still CGI.  The bit that has me baffled as to why nagios
keeps telling me I'm due to upgrade.

I'm running version 3.2.0, and latest is 3.2.0.. I skimmed over the
code, and looking at the "info" from the status, shows this:

info {
        created=1250300204
        version=3.2.0
        last_update_check=1250273540
        update_available=1
        last_version=3.1.2
        new_version=3.2.0
        }

Clearly my version is 3.2.0 as defined by "version", and showing new
version as 3.2.0, and the last check was a few hours between the time
create, and last_update_check, and yet Nagios still tells meI have a
new version pending.

Any thoughts?
--
Jonathan Angliss