fix request

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Fri Aug 14 20:46:16 CEST 2009

On 14. aug.. 2009, at 14.34, Marc Powell wrote:

> On Aug 14, 2009, at 3:27 AM, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk wrote:
>
>> On 13. aug.. 2009, at 22.00, Holger Weiß wrote:
>
>> Why won't you add that fix to the 3.[01].x? Is it really that much
>> work?
>
> BTW, the fix _was_ added to 3.1.x on 6/22. You'll find it in CVS
> committed 6/19.

It is not animosity,  it is annoyances. There's a rather big gap
between the two

If the fix was out close to two months ago, why wasn't it released? I
would guess a few other bugs have been fixed since that as well.

Bear in mind that not all people wants to run cutting-edge versions

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
(+47) 97542685
roy at karlsbakk.net
http://blogg.karlsbakk.net/
--
I all pedagogikk er det essensielt at pensum presenteres
intelligibelt. Det er et elementært imperativ for alle pedagoger å