Nagios dashboard...

Edgar Matzinger nagiosdev at edgar-matzinger.nl
Mon Aug 10 11:06:24 CEST 2009

Hello list,

On 07/30/09 20:17:31, Edgar Matzinger wrote:
> Hello list,
>
>   I've created a simple dashboard (see attachment...) which is an
> extension of cgi.c. This dashboard was originally added to nagios
> 2.12.
> But has been ported to nagios 3.0.6. Alle gauges you see are PNGs and
> foreach hostgroup, 2 of them are created: one for all hosts and one
> for
> all services in a hostgroup. The PNGs are created using the gd
> library.
>
> If someone wants it I can create a patch file...

OK, no one is interested. Are there any steps taken to create a nagios
cgi API? Because status.c (which I've extended with the dashboard) has
all functions it needs in a single C file. If there were an API,
status.c (and dashboard.c) would be a smaller file statically linked
to a library.... And it would be easier to create new cgis....

Any thoughts?

Greetings, Edgar.
--
                                                        ''~``