Survey: Nagios Conference at LISA '09

Ethan Galstad egalstad at nagios.org
Fri Apr 10 19:49:46 CEST 2009

Hey Nagios Admins -

[Apologies for cross-posting.  This message originally went to the
-announce list last week.  So far we've had ~70 responses to the survey,
which isn't yet statistically significant enough for us to make a
decision on a conference...]

We're considering holding a Nagios event of some sort to be co-located
with the USENIX LISA Conference November 1–6 in Baltimore, MD (see
http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa09/). We're currently thinking of a
one-day or two-day "mini conference" to be held the Sunday and/or
Monday, November 1/2.

This is in the idea stage at the moment, and we'd like to gauge the
community's interest before we get too far down the planning path.

If you would be interested in attending or participating in the
conference, please take our survey by visiting the nagios.org website
using the URL below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=G9_2f6HPGVHeRUuY9008Wv_2bA_3d_3d

Until later, happy monitoring!

- Ethan Galstad