Fw: using nagios in my own website

Muthurasu.Palsamy at slashsupport.com Muthurasu.Palsamy at slashsupport.com
Fri Sep 5 08:20:11 CEST 2008

Hi localyee,
                         In Nagios all the performance data will be stored
in status.dat file, Which is located in /usr/local/nagios/var. You can
select any one of web scripting language and parse that performance data.
Then you can display the data in your own website.

Thanks & Regards
Mutharasu
MobileNo:9380121346
----- Forwarded by Muthurasu Palsamy/SLASHSUPPORT on 09/05/2008 11:39 AM
-----

"localyee" <localyee at gmail.com>
Sent by: nagios-devel-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
09/04/2008 11:39 PM
Please respond to
Nagios Developers List <nagios-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>

"nagios-devel" <nagios-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
[Nagios-devel] using nagios in my own website

hi,i'm using the nagios to monitor the service,and i just want to get the
data of nagios module,and don't want to using the website of nagios,how
can i display the data in my own website, how can i get the data with the
interface of nagios,can any one give some suggestion.
your kind help would be great appreciated.

2008-09-05

localyee
challenge
prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
world