Single A.D. Login

Badri Pillai badri at diglinks.com
Mon Oct 20 08:34:39 CEST 2008

Hi Chris,

the following Apache 2.x config works for me with OpenLDAP,
you may have to tune it a bit  to get it working with AD.

-------------------/etc/httpd/conf.d/authz_ldap.conf

LoadModule authz_ldap_module modules/mod_authz_ldap.so

<IfModule mod_authz_ldap.c>
      #<Location />
      <Location ~ /(ABCD|XYZ/nagios)>
     SSLRequireSSL
         AuthName                      AuthzLDAP
        AuthType                        Basic
        AuthzLDAPMethod        ldap
        AuthzLDAPServer         "YORHOST.EXAMPLE.COM"
        AuthzLDAPUserKey        uid
        AuthzLDAPUserBase       ou=People,dc=EXAMPLE,dc=COM
        AuthzLDAPUserScope      base
        AuthzLDAPAuthoritative  on
        AuthzLDAPLogLevel       debug

        # Only if you want have both file + LDAP
        #AuthBasicProvider file
        #AuthUserFile              /etc/httpd/htpasswd
        #AuthGroupFile           /etc/httpd/htgroup
        require                          valid-user
        </Location>
</IfModule>

Regards,

Badri