Nagios acknowledgement enhancement request

Andrew Ivanov a.ivanov at e-port.ru
Thu Nov 13 19:08:13 CET 2008

> First of all: please refrain from doing fullquotes - it's unnecessary
> waste of time searching the mess for your comment. Thanks in advance.
>
> Why don't you use eventhandlers?
> That's what they are there for. They are the general purpose tool
> for handling any kind of event - be it acknowledgements or whatever.
> It's your job to write an eventhandler which handles
> acknowledgments. :)

Ok, sorry.

It's a great news, but I can't make handler to work in case of
acknowledgement.

define service {
  event_handler test-handler
}

test-handler has been calling only upon OK <-> CRITICAL state change.
I've tried 'stalking_options c' in service definition, but it doesn't help.
Please clarify, hot to use it correctly?

With best regards,
Andrew.