Would large CGI patches be considered?

hemebond hemebond at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 07:35:30 CET 2008

I've decided not to bother trying to submit. Without being able to
easily merge the latest patches, the fact that the CGI will be going
away, having rewritten so much of the code and now 2 versions behind
it's not worth it. I'm probably the only one who actually wants
cleaner HTML anyway.

Thanks for the help; I learned a fair bit about Nagios with this
little exercise.