[BUG] Missing new line in cmd.cgi [3.0.5]

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu Nov 6 12:59:37 CET 2008

Richard Savage wrote:
> Many thanks
>
> I have rolled back to 3.0.4.  Very easy in fact, just had to recompile
> the older source and re intsall.
>
> Unfortunately we use comments all the time, so it is a big feature, and
> the security will have to wait until the patch is released

Sorry, but I need to know the length of the host_name, service_description
author_name (the contact's "alias" field), username and the comment you
tried to type. It'll help me reproduce this so I can fix it. If it contains
anything but 7-bit ascii, I really need to know what the fields were too.

Can you mail them to me off-list, please?

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se