[BUG] Missing new line in cmd.cgi [3.0.5]

Richard Savage richard at newnet.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 11:26:51 CET 2008

I have also found another bug when trying to add comments. Have posted
on the users mailing list as well:

Have upgraded to the latest 3.0.5 release of nagios.  There seems to be
a slight bug with it.

When trying to add a comment to the service an error is thrown:

  Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at newnet.co.uk and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have
done that may have caused the error.

Looking in the apache error log there is also an error that details this
as well:

[Thu Nov 06 09:15:39 2008] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] Premature
end of script headers: cmd.cgi, referer:
http://nagios.xxxxxx.xx.xx/nagios/cgi-bin/cmd.cgi?cmd_typ=3&host=smtp1-2.efilter&service=Send+Mail+In+Queue

I have remove parts of the error where there are xxxx for obviuous reasons.

This has worked perfectly in all previous versions.  Does anyone else
have any issues?

If this is a bug, is it easy to re install Nagios 3.0.4?

Many thanks

Rich

--
NewNet plc: Company Registration 03128506