cfg_dir recursive?

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Tue May 6 00:25:53 CEST 2008

> Chris

I confirm with Chris and others, we tracked it down to the feature
having only been tested in Linux and Solaris?.  It was never tested in
*BSD.  It was some vendor-specific data structure that prevented it from
descending into sub-directories.

I'm not sure what the outcome was, as we are not presently formally
tracking bug reports.  Best bet is to start randomly reading through CVS
change logs in the file handling libraries.  It may already be fixed.

~BAS