cfg_dir recursive?

local.coder code at novageeks.org
Mon May 5 21:23:46 CEST 2008

Hmmm,

This may actually be an issue of priority ? I haven't tested that
before when doing this.

Maybe moving your .cfg files that are in customers down a level to
common may fix the issue. It may be trying to fully vet the file
before recursing into the sub dirs.

Like I say I haven't seen that before but I haven't tested it either.
You could also do a second cfg_dir line that points to your common
service group and other high level files after your customer cfg_dir
directive.

Try those items and see if it changes the results any.

Derrick