Cannot view trends

Albrecht Dreß albrecht.dress at arcor.de
Sat Mar 15 11:44:04 CET 2008

Hi all,

I originally posted this message to the nagios-users list and got the feedback
that it would better fit here.  Just as an other information, a reply in the
users list said that it *did* actually work with 3.0rc2, and IIRC I also saw
trend graphs with that version.

Thanks, Albrecht.

- -------- Original-Nachricht --------