Expanding $CONTACTADDRESSn$ macros does not work correctly in Nagios 3.0 beta and rc releases

David Knecht david.knecht at anyweb.ch
Mon Mar 10 11:21:42 CET 2008

Tobias Klausmann et al. have pointed out on

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.nagios.user/52358

that expanding $CONTACTADDRESSn$ macros does not work correctly in
Nagios 3.0 beta and rc releases.

Since the nagios-devel mailing list is "a place where you can report
problems with the 'core' code" and because this issue has not yet been
reported to this list I'd just like to make the developer(s) aware of
this problem as it also persists in Nagios 3.0rc3 and "3.0 final is not
far away at this point".

I hope this kind of cross-posting is ok...

David