2 minor usibility patches - status.cgi and extinfo.cgi

Marcus Fleige marcus.fleige at de.rhenus.com
Tue Jun 17 16:28:57 CEST 2008

Hi Ethan, hi list,

attached you'll find 2 minor patches for the nagios cgis.

status_ip_alias.diff adds an extension to the last patch i provided.
Additional to the IP, the mouseover on a hostname on status.cgi now also
shows the alias of the host, making it easier to identify.

extinfo_parents.diff adds the hosts parents to a host detail view. At
present, the only possibility to get the parents of a host is by
choosing the status map (correct me if i'm wrong?!). At it is unusable
for me (~750 Hosts => overlapping), i needed another way to get a hosts
parents.

Hope this is useful for some of you!

Regards,

Marcus Fleige
Systems Engineer

--
Rhenus Assets & Services GmbH & Co. KG
ServiceCenter IT

Telefon     +49 (0)2301 29-1497
Telefax     +49 (0)2301 29-17497
Mobil       +49 (0)175  1846497
E-Mail      marcus.fleige at de.rhenus.com
Internet    http://www.rhenus.com

Sitz: Holzwickede, AG Hamm, HRA 2493; PhG: Rhenus Assets & Services
Verwaltungs GmbH, AG Hamm, HRB 4203; Geschäftsführer: Frank Böschemeier,
Michael Brockhaus, Petra Finke, Dr. Sven Rutkowsky, Karl-Heinz Strobelt