Nagios2JSON

Yann JOUANIN yann.jouanin.list at intelunix.fr
Fri Jun 13 17:48:00 CEST 2008

I could get it works as an event broker, but where to send data?
I thought about two things :

_ A cgi file to export data in JSON format, for all data which don't need realtime (such as hosts list ...).
_ A event broker to send data to another server (the frontend) on event by using for example JSON-RPC (www.json-rpc.org).

This will permit realtime update for alarms etc, and to send data every N minutes to frontend server.

I am using several Nagios servers and I generate JSON data every 5 mins in local and push them through ssh to the frontend server where I aggregate data.

Yann Jouanin
http://www.yannj.fr